Children are expected to wear a school uniform. The uniform worn by the children adds to the sense of community that we encourage in this school. This consists of the following:
- White or royal blue polo shirt or shirt
- Grey or black skirt, dress or culottes- just above knee.
- Grey or black shorts or trousers – not skinny
- Grey or black socks
- School Sweat shirt or cardigan with logo
- Pale Blue gingham dress & white socks
- Traditional Leather Style shoes- no trainers, platforms or high heels
PE Kit - Children must have change of clothes.
- Black Shorts – cycling shorts acceptable.
- Blue School PE t-shirt with logo.
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Plain black hoody or sweatshirt
- Black jogging bottoms or leggings
- Blue school fleece- optional
Long hair should be tied up.
Small, simple accessories in school colours are permitted.
No jewellery other than small studded earrings - please remove on PE days.
Hairstyles should be in keeping with our primary school ethos.
Children should not wear make-up or nail varnish.
If you intend to have your child’s ears pierced, please ensure this is done at the beginning of the summer holidays so the holes are healed before Autumn term starts and earrings can be removed for physical activities.
Children must change for PE and need to bring a change of clothing - shorts, t-shirt and plimsolls. Tracksuit tops and bottoms are essential when the children go outside for PE in cooler weather. The PE kit should be in a named bag and kept in school for the entire week.
Please ensure that all clothing worn at school, including PE kit, is clearly marked with your child’s name.
Please speak to Mr Clark if you need financial support to purchase uniform.