welcome to swans' class page
Class Teacher: Mrs Clifford-Turner
Higher Level Teaching Assistant: Mrs Cross
Teaching Assistant: Dr Masten
SWANS' PHOTO GALLERY
our learning in the SPRING term
In Swans, we are studying the topic, "Building a Community" we will be using geographical skills based on maps, symbols, contours, aerial photography and land use. We will find out what makes an ideal base for beginning a community and will plan our own by researching places to situate it.
- Planning, drafting and writing Persusive arguments and diary entries.
- Complete the class read, Skellig and focus on language, themes, summarising and predicting.
- Learning about Properties and Changes of Materials
- Learn about World War 2 and its impact on the world
- Learn about how the war affected our local area
- Learning about the work of a significant artist
- Dance and Net and Wall games
- Learn about Benjamin Britten's New Year Carol