welcome to swans' class page
Class Teacher: Mrs Clifford-Turner
Higher Level Teaching Assistant: Mrs Cross
Teaching Assistant: Dr Masten
SWANS' PHOTO GALLERY
our learning in the SECOND HALF OF SPRING term
In Swans, we are studying the topic, "Gorgeous Greeks" we will be using geographical skills based on maps, symbols, contours, aerial photography and land use. We will investigate how the Ancient Greeks lived, including looking at their religious, social and cultural beliefs and practices, including their development of democracy.
- Planning, drafting and writing Stories of Adventure.
- Complete the class read, "Journey to the River Sea" and focus on language, themes, summarising and predicting.
- Learning about Properties and Changes of Materials
- Learn about the Ancient Greeks
- Designing and creating our own Greek pots, using clay
- Tag Rugby
- Learn how to sing gospel music
- Create clay stop motion projects based on Wallace and Gromit