Visit School Story on Class Dojo to see a video montage from our Easter service.
Persevere, Shine, Be Happy
Value ourselves and others.
Be proud of our achievements
Never, never, never give up!
Exning Primary School provides an outstanding education within the context and understanding of shared values. We believe all children should be taught kindness, co-operation, resilience, honesty, respect, concentration and perseverance, creating an emotionally aware school family, within a safe and secure environment.
We believe the most effective way to prepare children for learning is to teach a skills based, creative curriculum giving children the opportunity to become motivated, independent learners that can steer their own learning. We give children opportunities to use their imagination, collaborate and persevere to achieve their personal bests that we celebrate within the school.
Weaving through our curriculum are our three drivers;
- Enterprise – The ability to take risks; show initiative and undertake new ventures and think creatively.
- Emotional Intelligence.- Understanding ourselves and others.
- Music and the Arts- Expressing ourselves through different media.
"Exning Primary is an outward-looking friendly school and a credit to its community" Ofsted 2011.
Mr James Clark
Dates for Your Diary
Latest 2015-2016 Events
- Year 6 SATs week09May2016
- Year 4 to Kingswood11May2016
- Newmarket Academy Yr6 Move up day27May2016
Sharing Our Learning
Sharing Our News
Follow us on Twitter @exningprimary